We’re so delighted to be kicking off Refugee Week for 2020 today. Things are looking a little different this year, given the social distancing restrictions. We’ve taken this as an opportunity to innovate Refugee Week, and we’re delighted to be bringing you a whole host of digital events and resources.
This year, it’s easier than ever to get involved. Here are are just a few of the ways you can do so:
- Join us for our official launch and week of digital entertainment, including panels, stories, film, discussion, poetry and more;
- Host your own event or see what else is happening in your community;
- Cook a meal for your family and friends and raise money for a good cause while you’re at it;
- Check out our extensive resource library;
- Book a speaker (digital or in person) for your school, community or workplace;
- Meet some of the amazing people behind Refugee Week.
And don’t forget to let us know about what you’re up to on social media, using #RefugeeWeek and #YearOfWelcome.