In sharing ideas and strategies, the UK Refugee Week Consortium has given permission for its Refugee Week logo to be used in Australia. The many colours in the logo speak of the diversity and energy brought to the welcoming country by refugees from many backgrounds.
The logo is available for use by any organisation holding events in conjunction with Refugee Week which are in keeping with the Refugee Week objectives of:
- promoting understanding of refugees and asylum seekers; and
- celebrating the contributions and achievements of people who have experienced life as a refugee.
The Refugee Council requests that any organisation planning to use the logo please contact the Refugee Council of Australia on 02 9211 9333 or email@example.com
The Refugee Week logo can be downloaded from the links below:
- Logo (colour JPEG)
- Logo (black and white JPEG)
- Vector Logo (EPS)
- Symbol logo only (colour JPEG)
- Symbol logo only (black and white JPEG)