Looking how to get involved in Refugee Week in 2022?
Here are some simple actions you can take:
- Host a Refugee Week event online or in-person – see full calendar of events or register your own here
- Use our Canva resources – share videos, graphics and templates during Refugee Week to help us spread the word
- Display Refugee Week posters – Download and display the Refugee Week poster to display at your workplace
- Become a Refugee Week sponsor – check out the sponsor prospectus here
- Host a Share a Meal, Share a Story event – in person or digitally, gather your friends and family together to share a special meal. With recipes and stories coming from our Refugee Week Ambassadors, this is the perfect way to reconnect with people after COVID-19 and raise much needed funds for the Refugee Council. Register an event and donate here.
- Use and share our resource kit – check it out here