Looking how to get involved in Refugee Week?
Here are some simple actions you can take:
- Book a Refugee Ambassador to speak at your event and hear from someone with lived experience as a refugee, on their own terms. First hand accounts are the most powerful ways to build understanding. Book a Refugee Ambassador today.
- Host a Refugee Week event online or in-person – see full calendar of events or register your own here
- Use our Canva resources – share videos, graphics and templates during Refugee Week to help us spread the word
- Display Refugee Week posters – Download the Refugee Week poster to display at your workplace
- Become a Refugee Week sponsor – check out the sponsor prospectus here
- Host a Share a Meal, Share a Story event – in person or digitally, gather your friends and family together to share a special meal. With recipes and stories coming from our Refugee Week Ambassadors, this is the perfect way to connect with people and raise much needed funds for the Refugee Council. Register an event and donate here.
- Use and share our resource kit – check it out here