Looking at how to get involved in Refugee Week in 2022? Here are some simple actions you can take:
- Use our resource kit – read through resources, ambassadors and supporting the participation of people with lived experience
- Book a Face to Face speaker – first hand accounts are the most powerful ways to build understanding. In 2022 we are offering online Face to Face so you can offer this to students as part of a virtual curriculum. Book a speaker today.
- Share our Canva resources – use our templates to upload to social media and during events during Refugee Week to help us spread the word.
- Become a Refugee Week sponsor – Check out the sponsor prospectus here
- Display Refugee Week posters at your business – Download and display the Refugee Week poster to display at your workplace.